Carla Bruni Sarkozy's handbag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone know the brand? Thanks!!
    [​IMG]

2. I was wondering this too. It looks like she carried it all weekend (from press clips I've seen).

3. Christian Dior "Babe" bag

4. ^^Do you know how much it retails for?

5. I've only seen the Dior Babe in a slouchy leather frame - where can you find this version?

6. No. I saw the bag described in a European newspaper.

7. Quote:

"She [Carla Bruni-Sarkozy] arrived in a soft grey wool coat, with a narrow black belt, black gloves, the new Dior ‘Babe’ handbag and the flat ballet pumps which would become the style signature of her stay. She wore a matching grey beret which showed off her demi-fringe and her hair was loosely pinned back at the sides."

8. Does she look pregnant, or is it just the angle of the pic?
    Great bag, btw.

9. I also thought she looked pregnant, but you're right, it could be the way the dress bunches when she turns like that.

10. I thought I read somewhere that she is pregnant.

11. I think that she must be pregnant.

12. I had the same thoughts: fabulous bag and wow, she is already with child!

13. That's why they got married so fast....shotgun!!

14. She is stunning and always elegant. Love the Dior shoes and the bag too.

15. #15 Mar 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    lol

Yes I agree, she looks pregnant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice