Caring for CHANEL SATIN

Here she is.......:love: Just got my Metallic Navy 228 today, it's soooooooooooooooo pretty. But I want to know how do you clean and protect METALLIC LEATHER??? I live in Canada, this year we have the snow every other day:sad: wants to protect it before it get caught in the snow!!!!

Attachments

• P1000637a.jpg
    P1000637a.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,227
My SA only told me to wipe the leather if it was exposed to rain after a couple of days with the soft cloth. But I was also wondering whether the leather needs conditioning

I've used Apple Care & rain protectant on my metallic bag, and it looks like new!
Is it the spray protectant you have??? I got one of those but in a different brand but it said on the bottle DON'T USE on Metallic Leather :sweatdrop:. So I need to make sure that Apple Care works before I go get it............

I'm visiting from the H board and so know absolutely nothing about Chanel leather nor how to maintain it.

I own a DS reissue and at time of purchase, I received conflicting advice from two different Chanel SAs. One said that I never had to do anything to the bag ever. And the other recommended that I either (A) conditioned the leather myself every 6 months so that it will not dry out. Or else (B) drop it off at the boutique every year to be serviced. But that would take months.

Which is it? TIA!