cargo cult mini satchel anyone??

I got a look at the cognac leather in the tote and it's really nice! The sale prices are really good - I think the bags are worth more than that. Really well constructed and good quality leather, IMO.

does the cognac seem like a good year round color to you? surprisingly i don't have anything in that color brown (just choco type colors) and nothing in grey (except for a platinum metallic) .... not sure which would be more versatile?

Definitely a year round color. I posted some pictures in the Reveal and Review thread but I feel like it photographed dark. I had to use my cell phone cuz I loaned my sister my nice camera. The picture of the interior actually has the best color representation, I think.

I prefer to wear brown as an accent to black, and I wear brown with brown, so I think brown is more versatile. I like having warm and cool colors, but I'm probably (definitely?) not normal. :smile:

lol, what is normal really? ;)

thanks for telling me about the pics .... how'd you like the leather (besides the color)?

see, i'm not normal either ... i have lots of colored bags and less neutral ... :smile:

I like it a lot, it has a really nice small grain texture to it. You can tell it's going to be durable and break in beautifully. I really wish the tote had two handles and was a tiny bit smaller, otherwise I would have kept it!

Thanks lulu, but that one is the Reg Satchel and I was looking for the "Mini" Satchel. (I think I'll just go ahead and order it anyway, since it's on sale for such a great price.)

Ahh I must have over looked the mini part. Both are cute bags. I can't wait to see your pics if you get one.

Ahh I must have over looked the mini part. Both are cute bags. I can't wait to see your pics if you get one.

I ordered it, so hopefully it will be on it's way soon, but I don't seem to be able to post pics anymore. Maybe by the time it gets here tho' it will be fixed. I will try.

There is thread in the Feedback Dropbox where I noticed that there seems to be a lot of members having issues with postings pic's etc. :confused1: Dunno