CARGO Cosmetics?

I bought their lipgloss a couple of years ago, the ones in the circle tins with 2 colors and I loved it! Speaking of... thanks for reminding me because I love their lipgloss, it's light and not too sticky for your lips. My favorite combo is SAN FRAN

Big fan of Cargo- possibly because we don't have it in the UK (well, not in most places) so when i came to miami i was v.excited about the lindsay lohan lipstick. not that i'm a fan of lilo (only secretly) but the colour is so cute.
made my mum get the lindsay gift set for me when she was in new york :love:
i also have a few eyeshadows

i was recommended by an SA of their lipgloss just waiting til my next paycheck, i am also going to by their eye shadow in windsor. Aren't they the ones that make those smoky eye thing? its a powder and liner...

I love their glosses too! They have really nice eyeshadows; one of my favorites in called Yukon. It's a very nice brown/grey with little shimmer flecks in it. It's really lovely on.

I am going to sound like Debbie Downer here, but I was not a fan of the HD collection. I actually took it back to Sephora....its not that it was bad, but I didn't see how it was any different than any other powder,blush or mascara. Also, the HD lipgloss (there were four colors) all looked the same....clear. I also just bought the Texas Big Lash...its good but brush and product seem just like Lash Injection. The HD line is all that I have tried from Cargo (beside the mascara), but it sounds like the lipgloss ROCKS...I LOVE lipgloss!! Maybe I'll give that a try!!

I use their 3 color lip gloss pallette and like it but it seems not to last too long. I tried with eye shadow and didn't like it, no holding power what-so-ever (my skin is on the oily side).