Career-Handbag Correlation

LaDoctorFutura

The ED is my turf!
O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
could everybody list their career (or lack of) and the handbag that you are currently carrying or carry most often and how many nice handbags you currently own. I'll start:

student = Gucci Large Horsebit; 2

I'm just wondering if their is any correlation with the career field you have and the number and type of handbag you carry.

I suppose you'd call me an administrative executive (work in advertising). My most frequently carried work bags are my LV Batignolles Horizontal and now my MJ Sophia in black. My few actual designer bags are mostly LV's and Marc Jacobs because I prefer classic designs, though I did succumb to a chocolate Paddy and am carrying that one today.

Domestic Goddess - Black Balenciaga City. Just starting out my bag collection, although have a coach hampton (?). All other bags were tossed last week. Currently trying to get a Paddington Shopping/Tote bag in white. Oops, forgot I have a Gerard Darel Charlotte in Cognac.

University professor, I'm currently carrying my white Stella to work and my MJ taupe Stam out at night.

I also own a large collection of MJ bags, a Chloe Paddington, a Chloe Silverado, some Kooba bags, and a Bulga large hobo.

youngprof said:
University professor, I'm currently carrying my white Stella to work and my MJ taupe Stam out at night.

I also own a large collection of MJ bags, a Chloe Paddington, a Chloe Silverado, some Kooba bags, and a Bulga large hobo.

Also a university professor...LV Cabas Mezzo to work...and for play...Balenciaga city bag(s), Chloe (double-zipper paddington, silverado, Betty, and Molly...yes, I have been "bad" lately), and YSL muse(s)

Technology company owner:
I'm currently carrying a white balenciaga twiggy

I have 1 black multicolore speedy, white multicolore speedy, lots of LV accessories and my twiggy. (I've cosolidated and sold a lot of my bags incl. a few Diors)

(getting a new bag soon.)