Career-Handbag Correlation

LaDoctorFutura

The ED is my turf!
O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
could everybody list their career (or lack of) and the handbag that you are currently carrying or carry most often and how many nice handbags you currently own. I'll start:

student = Gucci Large Horsebit; 2

I'm just wondering if their is any correlation with the career field you have and the number and type of handbag you carry.

LaDoctorFutura said:
could everybody list their career (or lack of) and the handbag that you are currently carrying or carry most often and how many nice handbags you currently own. I'll start:

student = Gucci Large Horsebit; 2

I'm just wondering if their is any correlation with the career field you have and the number and type of handbag you carry.

nurse & military wife: paddington, LV alma and wallet, burbery with wallet, dior gaucho, several coach, edith whiskey preordered, and me soon be addition...chanel reissue.my husband has bought some of them for me tough;)

doulosforhim said:
nurse & military wife: paddington, LV alma and wallet, burbery with wallet, dior gaucho, several coach, edith whiskey preordered, and me soon be addition...chanel reissue.my husband has bought some of them for me tough;)

these have been through the years. the most important thing is that one does not deglect their responsibilities while indulging in pleasures of designer handbags.

TV Producer, now fashion/lifestyle journalist. I tend to use big bags as I need to put in my notebooks etc. I've been alternating between my monogram speedy 25 and black Tods Micky for the past 6 months. When I did TV, I used to put tapes in my bag, so I used a black Dior tote, monogram bucket bag or Ferragamo hobo. I travel quite a bit, so I use my monogram deauville or Chanel bag, not sure what it's called, but it's the one in black monogram nylon material. You can spill stuff and it doesn't matter, it wipes off :biggrin: Small bags are only for evening functions, and when I have to go into fashion journalist mode, whatever looks fashiony :lol:

college pre-med student :lol: i use all of my handbags pretty equally although i prefer the big totes (chanel, burberry or juicy) for school to carry my laptop and notebooks :love:

i have 2 chanel ligne cambon bags, 2 LV, 2 christian dior bags from the "girly/pink rain" collection, 3 burberry bags, 3 juicy couture bags and 1 gucci large hobo horsebit.

I just opened my own store back in Dec. so I'm totally broke right now, before that I worked in retail - today I'm carrying my Marc Jacobs Blake bag in black, it's probably one of the ones I use the most, that and my Mono Speedy 25 - I own 4 LVs, 1 Tod's, 1 Miu Miu, 1 Chanel, 2 MJ, 1 Isabella Fiore, 1 Dior, 1 Burberry, 1 Fendi, 1 Kate Spade, 1 Cole Haan, 1 Paddington, 1 Juicy, 1 Gucci, and a couple wallets. I think that's everything...oh ya and I have probably about 50 or so other non designer purses. I know... I have a problem...:shame:

Student....I don't know what subject I am looking into- opps!
And I wanna be a fashion designer, or fashion stylist, well anything realted to me messing with clothes!
If that dosen't go over a car designer (hooking up cars) or working something with modeling

Gucci Tote
Fendi Spy
Lv pouchette(s)
*monogram
*black colored LV's

I want a *Balenciaga, Speedy 25, and a chanel tote

Then I will be done with purses:amuse:

spiralsnowman said:
Yow Socal, you're a smartie! My natural awe toward college professors is kicking in... :amuse:

What size Muse do you have?

Oh, and me:
Student - Balenciaga city, Goyard tote

Why, thank you! I have two muse bags in the large size. One is black leather, the other is chocolate ostrich. :biggrin: