Career-Handbag Correlation

LaDoctorFutura said:
could everybody list their career (or lack of) and the handbag that you are currently carrying or carry most often and how many nice handbags you currently own. I'll start:

student = Gucci Large Horsebit; 2

I'm just wondering if their is any correlation with the career field you have and the number and type of handbag you carry.

really good question...i recently changed careers and now work for the government...have had to completely change my wardrobe and look due to strict dress code, and my treasured collection of bags is sidelined during the day while I use "discreet" business bags to go with my "discreet" suits...Coach, Lancel, and Equipage...sometimes obscure Italian leather bags during the day, all my beloved designer stuff is not really getting as much use any more. but hey it has been a great excuse for shopping. :smile:

I am a student--majoring in speech communication. I think my handbag fetish may have been inherited from my grandmother?? The older I get, the more expensive my taste becomes! : 0 Right now my collection consists of: Chloe Paddington and Balenciaga City. On my wish list now is: LV Speedy 30, and Gucci Horsebit Hobo in blk fabric.

College Professor -

I have: Balenciaga City bag in black, Botkier Trigger in black, Kooba sienna in cognac, Chanel 2.55 black.

I want: Chloe Edith bag in whiskey med. <---I think this bag would suit my work look perfectly, LV speedy 30 Monogram, LV mezzo.

Aww - thanks for the shout out Irissy. The funny thing is I don't think my students realize anything about the "Balenciaga" - the Kooba, they might recognize a bit more.

If I were to get my Edith - i'm sure no one would know what it was! (Plus it looks so "academic" to me)

telecommuter...I am a Senior Manager for a healthcare company and I work out of my home. And I am a single mom to a 4 year.

Current bag: cornflower blue or red Balenciaga Work bags
Waiting for my whiskey Edith to come in....:wacko: