Care to join my short silky ride? A reveal on more FW10 silks...:D

miacillan

'H'ypnotized!!
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
Hi gals,

This is actually Part 2 of my reveal. After my Paris haul which I posted in my "Twin Tower" reveal (http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/come-see-my-orange-twin-towers-reveal-paris-601495.html), my friend from Chanel sub-forum went to Paris and London at the end of the month to score some sale stuff. Of course, I can't resist to ask her to stop by Hermes FSH and help me see if the other items I want on my wish list are available.:P So, she ended up helping me buy these.....

Only a handful this time, very very short tower....:biggrin: (My wallet needs a break now till I need to pay for my upcoming 2 SO birkins.....no more silks for now.....hopefully, praying, pleeeeeeeeease! LOL)

So, here you go...the "mandatory shot"....built up by my 2.7 yr old son......:P (I hope he can be an architect in the future......maybe this is the good start.....:lol:)
IMG_0992.jpg

Small items first......

I really love this twilly but didn't see this colorway when I was in Paris. Good that they have this when my friend was there.....

Printemps Ete 69 Black/Orange Twilly (Color: S03)
IMG_5054.jpg

Love the sharp color contrast on this one...reminds me of the black/orange colorway of Kelly En Caleche GM shawl...
IMG_5061.jpg

And I really love that every woman's outfit on this twilly is different......
IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

IMG_5059.jpg

IMG_5060.jpg

I think this twilly will be very nice as a necklace with something I got below..... or headband......:graucho: I really want to buy the 70cm vintage version of this print as well...but a more subtle color. OK...wait till September....taking a break taking a break taking a break!!!

I am in love with all the gadgets used for playing around with scarves.....so naturally, I added this to my collection.....

Mors Scarf Ring in Permabrass
IMG_5069.jpg

IMG_5067.jpg

I have yet to see how to play with it.....:biggrin: Now I have the Regate, Chain D'Ancre, Kelly Lock and Mors scarf rings to use with my scarves. I'm so happy! :yahoo:
IMG_5065.jpg

Now this one is not about silks....but I really love the versatility of it. I tried it on when I was in Paris, and I'm in love! But they sold out of this at that time, so I asked my friend to see if there's any new arrivals at the store for this when she's in Paris.

Voila! A "must-buy" for every Hermes lover, is it? :P

Farandole Sautoir 120
IMG_5072.jpg

It's so shiny...but I love this one when it's really bashed out and used.... a little more "matte" you know... like how the silver is suppose to be when used. Can't wait for this day to come! :P
IMG_5078.jpg

IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5075.jpg

Now now now...this is one of my fave prints....but I am not able to find the GM cashmere shawl version.

So, I decided to buy another color of this jersey.....:graucho: I already have the 01 purple colorway one.....I think they will look so good worn together....will try that some time.

Ex-Libris Silk Jersey in navy/black (Color: 02)
IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

Purple and navy colors together...
IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

The story goes like this...(trying to translate the French written on this carre..haha)

Once upon a time, there was a lonely prince...
IMG_0937.jpg

who is in love with birds.... (actually the carre booklet mentioned that "the price wanted to marry a young girl, as free as the wind and as beautiful as the birds"..)
IMG_0920.jpg

one day....he was lost in a forest because of the heavy fog...
IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

he asked for direction, and an Old Hermit of the Chesnut Trees replied, "Take this umbrella.."
IMG_0919.jpg

"whatever way you are going, this umbrella will lead you home"
.....(This umbrella is in fact a "magic parasol", decorated with a porcelain bird-woman on top of the umbrella)
IMG_0925.jpg

so the prince travelled around the 4 quarters of the world..
IMG_0924.jpg

Last edited:
from east to west and from north to south..
IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

When at last the prince kissed the bird-woman's lips on the top of the umbrella, the umbrella suddenly turned into a princess! Magic!
IMG_0923.jpg

the prince and princess returned to the palace and got married to celebrate their love... (of course happy ending and lives happily ever after....)
IMG_0936.jpg

I think I've covered the whole fairytale....LOL! I really like this scarf and I'm thinking of buying another colorway. (Thinking thinking thinking only...)

BTW, this was designed by Pierre-Marie.