Care to join my short silky ride? A reveal on more FW10 silks...:D

These last 2 pieces are GM cashmere shawl.....same design but different colors. I already bought 1 color in Paris when I was there, but I really love the design so I asked my friend to buy 2 other colors....heee heeee!

This is one color she bought for me...which I absolutely adore!
IMG_0967.jpg

Sangle!!!!
(Color: 09 with coral, brick and green and some yellow and lavander......and bright orange borders)
IMG_5021.jpg

IMG_5022.jpg

IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5025.jpg

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5028.jpg

Really love the colors of the border...
IMG_5023.jpg

That's all folks! Hope you enjoy this short ride. :biggrin:

If you need me to model any of the scarves, please leave me a message here and I'll post some pix for ya...

Thanks for letting me share!:smile:

Now, I'm on a shopping break!!! Wish me luck!

Cheers,
Mia

Last edited:
Miacallan, :devil: Please, no shopping break....we need the visual stimulation of these wonderful reveals!!! What a wonderful new batch of silks and cashmere and silver....your dressing room must look like Aladdin's cave, only much more stylish!

And please, do model....I'm always wondering how to "do" my scarves next!

mia Love all your reveals. Please don't stop shopping. The farandole necklace and mohrs scarf ring are very versatile and elegant. You will enjoy mixing and matching with your beautiful collection of new silks.

We are twins with mohrs scarf ring and cousins with Ex Libris jersey. I now want check out the jersey in noir blue CW. Stocks were still limited over here as of last week. Just as well as money tree needs to grow.

It's so shiny...but I love this one when it's really bashed out and used.... a little more "matte" you know... like how the silver is suppose to be when used. Can't wait for this day to come! :P

I feel the same about silver . Just put it in your pocket or play with it in your hands ....it will look great in no time ;)