Care of Snakeskin/Python Skin & Suede Handbags

1. Do you have any recommendations for taking of suede and snakeskin handbags? I sprayed a protectant on my Suede handbag, is there anything else you all recommend?

For the snakeskin bag, I haven't seen any threads on care of snake skin or python skin. I read how people say it becomes dry/flaky in humidity, but what product(s) can we put on it to make it last? Can we use similar sprays made for suede/nubuck leather or...?

Thanks a bunch!

2. I personally just pack my snakeskin bag in its sack everynight when i come home,and i don't use it on a long day to prevent the skin from flaking.Haven't tried the sprays though.

3. Make sure it's stored someplace dry. I can't remember what else the care card from Coach said but I definitely remember that part.

4. i would very interisted in how to take care of snakeskin. got my firt snakeskin purse today! :smile: as i look at it i note some little flaws and get paranoid. :--D

5. there are some conditioners out there for python and snakeskin - I can't think of the brand right now but most good shoe repairs will sell one. As for suede, I haven't come across anything that really works yet - much to my dismay - I ruined a gorgeous tan Balenciaga suede bag a couple of months ago....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice