Care of Monogram Canvas, NOT vachetta

tgb01

Feb 8, 2007
Just wondering if anyone has any tips on careing for the Monogram Canvas. There is lots of info. for the vachette (sp?) leather but none for the canvas itself. What do you wipe the canvas with if you spill something like lotion on it or if it gets dirty? Any special care or tips? How do you care for your accessories and wallet?

I read about vinylex on this forum, and I ordered some online, from the Lexol website. It cleans the canvas and provides some UV protection, and protects against fading, cracking, etc. It is really nice for tired looking older bags, and it made my mono Alma from ebay look really fresh and beautiful.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on careing for the Monogram Canvas. There is lots of info. for the vachette (sp?) leather but none for the canvas itself. What do you wipe the canvas with if you spill something like lotion on it or if it gets dirty? Any special care or tips? How do you care for your accessories and wallet?

wipe clean with a damp cloth.. nothing special.

Has anyone had any problems with the monogram of damier canvas? Like print wearing off or other damage to the canvas?
On the corners the print won't stay especially on big bags that get bashed around a lot and tucked into places. It won't be noticeable though unless you look really close.