Care of Leather Carly- mine has no card

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have the care card for the leather carly and can you please let me know what it says. I know for sure that there have been alot of you on here that used the apple on the carly but I am just curious if it says to condition it or not.

2. I would say do nothing, its treated leather. Use it and love it. I have a chili and have done nothing to it.

3. I have owned both the chocolate and chili Carlys, and am awaiting my slim blue Carly, and I Appled them regularly and will continue to do so with my new bag. The Carly leather is the silkiest - love it!!

4. I wasn't going to do anything to mine. But I took it with me on vacation to Florida, and when I got back it looked kinda dry. I decided to use the Apple conditioner on it, and boy am I glad I did. It looks even better now than when I bought it brand new. The conditioner gave it a little bit of a shine and made it very very soft.

5. The Apple is the best. They have it at Leatherstuff.com and they are having a sale! Use the promo code "summer sale" and get 20% off all apple leather care products til Aug. 15th!

6. All it says is to use the coach leather cleaner and moisturizer. Nothing too crazy