Care for Saffiano Lux Tote

lisaclaw

Texas
Sep 23, 2011
Texas
Now that I have this beautiful bag... How do I care for it? Please advise. She's one month old and looks great but want to keep her that way.

hellokatiegirl

Treat Yo Self!
O.G.
I have only had my Saffiano Lux tote for about a month and I have not had any issues with the bag. I am really careful/paranoid about all of my bags, so I tend not to get stuff on them.

I would think that due to the nature of the Saffiano leather, any marks would come out with mild soap and water as tweezer suggests. I wouldn't imagine that the leather needs to be treated in any special way to keep it looking good.

This is one of the many things I like about the Saffiano tote, it appears to be pretty low maintenance and durable!

bk0714

ysl lover
Oct 1, 2011
i use apple leather care cleaner and lotion. because it is "leather", you should use cleaner for leather. water and soap for the saffiano leather is catastrophic.

ze_birdy

Jul 1, 2010
I've asked docride from Hermes forum about any tips to care for Saffiano and would like to share with you guys.

Here's the advice from docride:

OK it's embossed calf skin. Got it.
Cleaning products;
Lexol PH leather wipes
Cleaning and conditioning:
Blackrock Leather N Rich

Jessx

Jun 15, 2011
SHANGHAI
Lisaclaw sweetie, i found girls on Givenchy forum are talking about using "Lovin My Bags" to clean and care their bags but mainly for lambskin, could be good to check :smile:) Hope it can help.