Cardholder: Lady Dior or Saddle?

qrin

Nov 17, 2015
Hello- I'm planning to get a new small wallet/card holder but can't quite decide between the Lady Dior Flap Card Holder and the Saddle Flap Card Holder in black ultramatte. I like both styles quite a bit but couldn't see myself using them much in bag form, so they were my first thought when I wanted to get a new wallet. If there's anyone with opinion or experience with one or both of them, I'd love to hear it.

Hello- I'm planning to get a new small wallet/card holder but can't quite decide between the Lady Dior Flap Card Holder and the Saddle Flap Card Holder in black ultramatte. I like both styles quite a bit but couldn't see myself using them much in bag form, so they were my first thought when I wanted to get a new wallet. If there's anyone with opinion or experience with one or both of them, I'd love to hear it.
I have the Lady Dior and I love it! I use it as a small wallet since it fits so much, and I can put cash and coins inside. The only thing I would be careful about it is the lambskin. It can show wears in the folds.

Hi all,

I am deciding between the Dior Saddle Flap Cardholder and the Dior saddle belt bag.
Obviously they fall in different categories, however I am a little apprehensive on the wear and year of the oblique jacquard.

I was wondering whether I should try out the cardholder first to see how it holds up, instead of buying the belt bag....

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

I have had the saddle cardholder for over a year now and I absolutely love it. I have it in the grained calfskin and despite the daily use, I have yet to see a scratch.
Thanks for your response! They do seem very durable and I’ve seen multiple reviews on them.. I guess I’m just trying to justify another card holder