Cardboard bottom

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone,

I just got my mono speedy 25. I was wondering what cardboard to use for the bottom to prevent sag. Do you just use cardboard that comes in a package box or have any of you gone to the hardware store to buy a sheet of cardboard? I was thinking maybe the hardware store had more sturdier cardboard than the ones with package boxes. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2. I put a small coach catalog on the bottom of mine - fits perfectly

3. Hey hey, me too ! :yahoo:

(I've got a speedy 25 btw)

4. I believe someone here said their husband cut a piece of plexi glass to size. Not a bad idea :smile:

5. i second or third the coach idea. Ayla got me hooked on that :biggrin:

6. o wow thats an great idea does anyone know what would be good for the 30 then?

7. for my damier speedy, i bought red cardboard from officemax and cut it! it's PERFECT!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice