Card slots/pockets out of shape :(

gatchie

O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
Has this happened to any of you? I've barely used this wallet and have had it stored away for over half a year.

Is the canvas curling / deforming due to being unused? :sad:

Going to put this wallet back into "rotation" to hopefully prevent any more issues...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405096118.461661.jpg

It's because (in my opinion) of the way you your cards out. You're more of a pull-out (like using your thumb nail as a levy) then a slide up "grabber".

The canvas is starting to shape to your use and the frequency....

It may help to start grabbing your cards from behind..

I think it's the placement of the stitching of the card slots IMO. If it was stitched closer to the edge ( impossible perhaps?), I don't think it would curl as dramatically. My emilie is the same way. However, it doesn't effect the tightness ( integrity) of the card slots to the point it's shifting or sliding as can be seen in the other wallets like the Insolite (which I also have and love regardless).

Unfortunately I think it's just the design. I saw a brand new Sarah recently that already had the curled slots, and I've seen multiple posts here on TPF about the curling of the card slots in various wallets.

Unfortunately, this is a very common problem with various wallets. My mono Sarah is starting to do this and I'm extremely careful with how I slide my cards in and out. I don't know how it can be avoided.

If you want one with a lot of slots that stay tight get an Alexandra. I have had it for months and still have to fight to get the card back into the slot - but I'm not complaining!

If you want one with a lot of slots that stay tight get an Alexandra. I have had it for months and still have to fight to get the card back into the slot - but I'm not complaining!

Me too, except I have ZCW. Mind you my most used card is in my cles and I only put one card in each slot.