caramella?

silver skyy

Jul 18, 2007
so i just got my first caramella from ebay in the mail today! it has beautiful placement, but i wasn't expecting it to be so big... i was planning on using it for a cosmetics bag for my zucca, but i was wondering what everyone else is using thiers for

I thought it's pretty big too, but I still used mine for little amount of makeup (lipgloss, lip balm, eyelash curler and mascara).

I've read that some use it as a clutch.

2278217570088740873MeDbIj

2691801100088740873AIsQuY

it looks smaller next to my zucca, but its almost the same size as my dolce

Wow, that's bigger than I thought, too~ Using it as a clutch would definitely be adorable :yes:

lol i had the same issue when i first got one. i even posted the same question :P you can search for it if you want.

i had a cosmetics compact, several lipglosses and a lipstick, some chewing gum, & a small bottle of aleve in mine. now i just keep things in the zipper compartments since they never get any use.

lol i tried your idea and put in all that random stuff that falls to the bottom of my bag - works perfectly! :tup: still a little big, but i figure i'll get used to it. now all i need is the matching denaro with the lil pirate ship...

silver skyy, we have almost twin Pirata Zuccas. And that Caramella is to DIE for, I love the placement on it!

I have a super-fake black camo PG "caramella-ish" bag that I use for the photos and business cards I carry around, my little notepad, etc...but I still long for a "real" Caramella...

-SB

I use my caramella inside my purse for all my makeup.
I also use it as a clutch sometimes using the strap from the angioletto...works amazing! :tup:

you are so lucky to have an angioletto! sadly i used to have a caramellina but my puppy mistook it for a chew toy :cry:

i thought about buying some chain and making a strap for it and turning it into a dolce wanna-be

Oh no silly puppy!! At least your puppy has good taste!
You can also use the strap from the portalefino or whatever it's called to carry the caramella :idea:. Is yours totally trashed?

it was a few months ago so i trashed the entire thing without thinking to save the strap.

thats a good idea about the strap from the porta, i attached the strap to the zipper pull and it works pretty good. i just have to be careful not to let it come unziped if i wear it out like that