Caramella/portotelefono questions

Kritz

Apr 10, 2008
Hi there, I'm fairly new to toki, but extremely addicted! At first, I thought "why would you pay $120 for a caramella/denaro/portotelefono when you can get a much larger bag for the same price?" Well, addiction has set in and now I want just about EVERYTHING. My question is....with the caramella....there is no strap on it, right? I would never use a clutch, but was thinking of using it as a makeup type bag to carry inside my purse. Would it fit well in a stellina, or even fit in a bella? How useful are they or am I just being crazy to want one? Same kinda goes for the portatelefono...I was thinking of using it as a case for my nintendo DS. The denaro doesn't seem like it would hold much either. Sorry to babble on, but any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

vikitty

Sep 1, 2007
Vancouver
The caramella fits in a stellina but not in a bella. A porta would fit in either. The porta fits the DS Lite perfectly but not the oldschool DS.

The denaro is quite roomy; there are only two credit card slots but each can hold about 4-6 cards.

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Lima>San Francisco>Wonderland
Well, I've never own a Caramella, but I do have a Portatelefono OP and I love it!
I use it to carry my Sidekick LX, Ipod, Bluetooth, MUNI pass, keys and lip gloss and it does the job well, in a fashionable manner If I may add :tup:

I have two denaros and while they don't have many slots and are pretty small compared to regular wallets, they are very cute :love:

I still love Portatelefonos better :okay:

Kritz

Apr 10, 2008
Thanks for the input :smile: whoa, you have 60 tokis!!? I only have 2 bags, want more, but am feeling a bit too obsessed!