Caramel Courier, great price

1. I am so loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Nanez!!! Where's Liz? She loves Couriers too! LOL

2. Hmm..She purchased couple days ago and selling it for less?? Something wrong with bag?

3. I don't understand why the starting price is $900 and the BIN is ALSO $900? Lol.

4. ^^^azia~ I know!

5. I don't know if something is wrong with it.:shrugs:

6. it's weird to sell it for less b/c she can get a full refund at NM. I wonder if it was used and something got damaged. hmmm, she just bought it yesterday according to the receipt.

7. ^^^Yeah~ there is something "fishy" about this!?????

8. Could the date be July 11 2006? The Europeans write it that way ...

P.S. The model # of 159671 on the tag is correct for the Courier...

9. is the seller a pfer? If not, no, zacorey.

10. but the bag was bought from NM?? can't be jul 11

11. I know ... it's a stretch, but I was trying to come up with some possible explanation. ;)

12. Pics look good. The only thing is that there seems that something's been removed from the price tag? A reduction sticker perhaps? Maybe the receipt is from a full-priced one she bought. I'm sorry if my post offends the seller, but I just can't understand why they'd sell a bag for that price - why not return it?

13. ^^^That's what I am thinking too Cal~ why not just return it and get your money back. The only guess I would make is that the seller got a great sale price on it?

14. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i think our girl Cal hit the nail on the head (receipt doesn't match the bag)...here's the seller's reply :shrugs:

"thanks, i know, the one i am selling is from spring summer season and i never got to use it because i have too many bags! and because i have a serious bag illness, i just bought a new one, in a dark brown choc color, which i will def start using because i am having a baby in 3 weeks. i told myself i could not have 2, even though somehow i am sure i could make sense of it in my bag addicted brain! but i have a couple other bags close to the caramel color and i dont have a dark choc brown bag right now- so thats how i decided. anyway, thats why- thanks for asking, tara"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice