Caramel 05 First

1. Finally... i have managed to get this lovely bag...
    Can u believe that it had been sitting around in my friend's closet for so long....She had even forgotten that she had one.
    I managed to talk her to let me have this bag..
    It's lovely... love the leather and the colour is fantastic.. love all about it..:love: :love: :love: . Anyway here is the picture...

caramel.JPG
  2. gorgeous! Congrats!!! :biggrin:

3. wow congrats!

4. love it! congrats!

5. It was meant to be! Congratulations :smile:

6. I love it!

7. Very nice, congrats! I wish my friends had bags just sitting around, all but forgotten, hehe;)

8. congrats!!! :smile:

9. That's a beautiful bag, JCY! Even better when it's gotten from a friend-congrats!

10. Oooh nice! congrats!

11. the 2005 caramel is my favorite color ever. It was the bag that made me fall in love with Balenciaga, I saw a weekender at NM in caramel, went on a waiting list for it in the city (this was last year) and never got it :sad:

12. What a great way to pick up a new bag! I have to go through my girfriends' closets now! :lol: Congrats, it's a beauty!

13. thank u guys..
    but i got one confession to make.
    my fiancee.still dont know that i got this bag..
    i have manage to keep it hiding in my closet...
    i am going to hong kong next week.. and i am still hoping to find a bbag at least at some consignment store there.... if he knows that i had bought this one... i am scared that he will forbid me from buying another one..
    anyway.. i got all of u guys to blame on:biggrin: .. for making me addicted to bbags... i keep wanting more...
    am i bad???? shall i confess..:sad:
    anyway what he doesnt know wont hurt him rite???:shame:

14. o.. sorry to hear that..
    i know u will get it some day...

15. Great bag!!!
    Congrats~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice