Cara Reveal!

where did you find the mini? did you preorder? how much did it cost?
I actually discovered it while in the luxury brand district (Yorkville, Toronto) with a girlfriend, who told me to check out this new collection. And this mini was the last one in Canada (and I don't think they ordered many to begin with). The SA said this was there because someone preordered had changed their mind. It was $2,200 before tax and just shy of $2,500 after... the price was quite steep. I had always wanted a Bayswater but I'm too short for the medium size, and the limited quantity really got me good. And I'm a Leo, so there, my first Mulberry was purchased!

I actually discovered it while in the luxury brand district (Yorkville, Toronto) with a girlfriend, who told me to check out this new collection. And this mini was the last one in Canada (and I don't think they ordered many to begin with). The SA said this was there because someone preordered had changed their mind. It was $2,200 before tax and just shy of $2,500 after... the price was quite steep. I had always wanted a Bayswater but I'm too short for the medium size, and the limited quantity really got me good. And I'm a Leo, so there, my first Mulberry was purchased!

please post modeling pictures soon! congrats on your gorgeous new bag.

Do you know how I can get permission to post? I read that you should PM Addy but I couldn't find a posting option on her personal page wall, or anything that allows me to message her? I could be overlooking it...
Your account needs to be a certain number of days old before you can start a thread and you need to have at least 10 posts as well. I think I had my account for about 10-20 days before I could start a thread, but another member started a thread for me to do my reveal so let us know if you'd like one of us to do that for you :smile:

Your account needs to be a certain number of days old before you can start a thread and you need to have at least 10 posts as well. I think I had my account for about 10-20 days before I could start a thread, but another member started a thread for me to do my reveal so let us know if you'd like one of us to do that for you :smile:
Thank you =) I would love to have one of you help me open a thread to reveal sooner than the 20 days time!