cara mulberry - mini v's medium, oak v's oxblood

smobon

Jun 20, 2015
Hey, so I've posted on this before (and ended up getting a bays) but find the carrying style kind of impractical for me (I'm a bit of a tomboy), so am going to get a cara...

Just wondering from those ladies who have one already
- Any thoughts mini v's medium/regular and oak versus oxblood? Colourings wise I'm quite fair, blonde, where a mix of clothing colours!
I know colours are personal preferences but would be interested to hear how yours have worn.
It would be used as a weekend bag, so doesn't need to hold a ton, but would be interested on the sizes too!

Thanks so much x

Hey, so I've posted on this before (and ended up getting a bays) but find the carrying style kind of impractical for me (I'm a bit of a tomboy), so am going to get a cara...

Just wondering from those ladies who have one already
- Any thoughts mini v's medium/regular and oak versus oxblood? Colourings wise I'm quite fair, blonde, where a mix of clothing colours!
I know colours are personal preferences but would be interested to hear how yours have worn.
It would be used as a weekend bag, so doesn't need to hold a ton, but would be interested on the sizes too!

Thanks so much x

I'd use the search engine and you will find a fair few threads discussing this already. Like any bag, there are pros and cons to both. I have the mini midnight blue goat Cara. It's light, squishy and roomy enough for a weekend type bag. I love it as much as my mini alexa. :graucho: