Cara in large, medium, or mini? Help please!

I have the mini and really like it. Found the medium too heavy (in NVT leather)...

Totally agree. I tried them out recently, I was quite keen to have a backpack as I walk to work a lot. I'd heard the medium and large were heavy so tried them out on my last visit to London. The medium & large weren't comfortable or suitable for more than anything other than a short walk IMO and that was without being weighed down with anything in them.

I'm not suggesting there is anything wrong with them, merely that those sizes weren't practical to carry on your back very far. It just depends how you were planning to use it. My Bayswaters are heavy but I don't walk far with them.

The mini was too small for me as a day bag, so Cara ended up a no no at this present time. I liked the look of it and would consider it if my circumstances changed.

I have a mini Cara too, and it has enough space for me, as I don't quite like big bags... The proportions are right in the mini size too, in my opinion. :smile:

I forgot to say the goat leather bags are much lighter to carry, e.g. the camo print ones that Panda mentioned... so a medium in a non-NVT leather could work.

Panda, the mini in NVT seems a bit bigger than the goat camo one for some reason (I bought and returned one of those in the sale) - strange, huh? :shrugs:

I have a medium and a mini, and think the large too big for me. I'm 5'6"
It depends what you want to carry but the mini does hold a fair bit too. X

Medium is the largest you should go for. I'm 5'3 and I have mini. Mind you I did have medium and large at one point. [emoji81][emoji81][emoji81]

I have the mini and really like it. Found the medium too heavy (in NVT leather)...

Totally agree. I tried them out recently, I was quite keen to have a backpack as I walk to work a lot. I'd heard the medium and large were heavy so tried them out on my last visit to London. The medium & large weren't comfortable or suitable for more than anything other than a short walk IMO and that was without being weighed down with anything in them.

I'm not suggesting there is anything wrong with them, merely that those sizes weren't practical to carry on your back very far. It just depends how you were planning to use it. My Bayswaters are heavy but I don't walk far with them.

The mini was too small for me as a day bag, so Cara ended up a no no at this present time. I liked the look of it and would consider it if my circumstances changed.

I love the mini. Surprisingly capacious, and I just think it looks 'right' for the style. I wear it cross body though.

ive got a mini and im 5.2 - i find her light and handy but a bit small to be fair. I wished id got the medium now. I have the midnight blue camo and its a lovely leather.

I have a mini Cara too, and it has enough space for me, as I don't quite like big bags... The proportions are right in the mini size too, in my opinion. :smile:

I forgot to say the goat leather bags are much lighter to carry, e.g. the camo print ones that Panda mentioned... so a medium in a non-NVT leather could work.

Panda, the mini in NVT seems a bit bigger than the goat camo one for some reason (I bought and returned one of those in the sale) - strange, huh? :shrugs:

I too moved on my medium NVT cara for the same reason

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all the posts. You guys are great!

I have a little one and carry items for him so I'm concerned the mini would be too small. I don't see myself using it as a backpack often, is that when you all felt the weight? Or was it just too heavy in general?

I wish the camo was my style because that would be a great solution, but I'm a plain Jane type :smile:

I wish I could see them in person! Mulberry needs to expand in the U.S.!

Does anyone have an LV speedy they could compare it to by chance? I mean fitting contents wise?

Thank you again everyone!

I have a medium quilted Cara and its the perfect size. It's roomy, can hold quite a bit and sits well on the back. It could definitely hold your toddlers essentials which a small wouldn't. I have an lv speedy 30 too, it can hold what a medium Cara holds.

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all the posts. You guys are great!

I have a little one and carry items for him so I'm concerned the mini would be too small. I don't see myself using it as a backpack often, is that when you all felt the weight? Or was it just too heavy in general?

I wish the camo was my style because that would be a great solution, but I'm a plain Jane type :smile:

I wish I could see them in person! Mulberry needs to expand in the U.S.!

Does anyone have an LV speedy they could compare it to by chance? I mean fitting contents wise?

Thank you again everyone!

The blue Camo is actually quite dark. It only shows blue under flash but normally it's quite dark and subtle. You should give the US outlet a ring and ask for a photo with and without flash. The quilted nappa is also light too so perhaps you could get that one if camo doesn't work?

The blue Camo is actually quite dark. It only shows blue under flash but normally it's quite dark and subtle. You should give the US outlet a ring and ask for a photo with and without flash. The quilted nappa is also light too so perhaps you could get that one if camo doesn't work?

Hi there!

I actually did contact them :smile: they don't have an camps in medium.

Thank you!!

His skater, that's strange but I haven't had my mini next to an NVT mini to compare. I do however keep lusting after a medium black NVT but think I need to sit on my hands....

:blush: :graucho: