studentinneed

Aug 22, 2013
Hopefully this hasn't already been posted - just got an email with
"
YOUR EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO PRE - ORDER
We are delighted to invite you to be the first to view
the full Mulberry Cara Delevingne Collection with exclusive
access to pre-order your favourite."

http://www.mulberry.com/shop/cara-d...tm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=180814UKPreOrder

and a link of the bags and prices if anyone's interested.

can't say at these prices i'm going to be eager enough to preorder..

http://www.mulberry.com/mulberrymed...DUCT/MEDIUM/S5/2000Wx2000H_HH2926_173K195.jpg

I know what most people on TPF think about Cara and her bags, but I really like this one and I don't think the others are bad at all. I like the flexible design. Oh well, guess I'm in the minority! LOL

Me too actually, just eyeing the green one and I am really liking it- so different. Wouldn't use the back pack version and not sure if the small is too small? Hmm yes nice one !

Prices surprised me for the mini, thought it was quite reasonable compared to prices of late

Like the oxblood......minus the backpack straps and large 'd' rings

Is the Cara collection going to be a permanent one? I'm just thinking the mini black bag at £795 could be quite a good price if it ever reaches the sale! Although I think right now, that's the only bag and way I'd consider purchasing it

Maybe I'm just a bit odd, nobody seems to like the backpack style. I think I like it because it is quite 'school' style and also will take the weight off my shoulder (I have a bad chest)

I like the "you are invited to be the first" bearing in mind we all and I'm sure thousands more, seem to have got the same email. I am so looking forward to seeing how they sell.

They are definitely not for me and look more like a teenagers/kiddies bag. They look as though they will date very quickly. Not sure either how practical haircalf will be continually rubbing,

Looking forward to seeing some reveals though.