Car Shoe?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

I ordered these on a whim...suede with 3 1/4" wedge heels...I think they will be awesome! anyone have any luck with Car Shoe - fit, quality or otherwise?

2. I've never seen a Car shoe like that. I've only seen flats. They are gorgeous.

3. Love those, hate the flat ones

4. I can't wait! I will let everyone know how they work out...I have wide feet (size 7C) so I have to go up a half size with most designers.

I Loooooooove wedges! :heart: :wlae: .

[These are from BG's website, $335.]

5. Car shoe are one of the most comfortable yet stylish brands ever. They are in the same group with Prada and Miu Miu i think.
    P.S. I like them a lot..

6. OK, these are getting returned...:sad: . Dangit, I have not had a lot of luck ordering on line lately.

The shoes fit great and look fabulous and have cool driving 'dots' on the sole. But they are a lot lighter brown IRL than the photo. I was looking for a darker choco and these just missed the mark.

Oh well! :girlsigh:

7. Car shoe is made by Prada. I have to go up a 1/2 size on car shoe. BTW, those are too cute!

8. Pursegrrl, where did you find these adorable wedges? They are gorgeous, and I would keep them in a heartbeat. Is the color really all that bad?

9. They were on the bergdorfgoodman website:

Bergdorf Goodman Online  - Car Shoe - Suede Wedge Loafer

See if this link works. The color and fit/quality are fabulous, but I need a deeper chocolate brown to really work with my wardrobe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice