Car Question...

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
I dont really know how to describe what I am looking for but here it goes..

I'm looking for these things to go on my Monte Carlo. They fit on the front sides of the car, and to me they look like tiny air vents. They come in sets of about 3 or 4's. They are usually on more sporty cars. I dont know what purpose they serve but I want some for my car bc they look nice, lol.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?:nuts:

This? If so here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/side...025QQitemZ380016649438QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
attachment.php

Attachments

• chromevents copy.jpg
    chromevents copy.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 113
Yes, they're hideous and cheap looking. Do not put them on your car.

c352_1_sbol.JPG

They originally came on Buicks. Rather, the more mass produced Buicks brought them more notice. They have been on Maseratis and other high end cars, but there's a noticeable difference in their quality. Anyhow, they eventually found their way onto Dubs and Dunks, then crossed over to PT Cruisers and other Pep Boys Special modded cars.

2007_Buick_Lucerne_ext_1.jpg

2323139_112_full.jpg

Lol yeah, I was not for that option. But since cars are our buis, we have to be able to compete well in the you know dub shows.

Actually, your Yukon/Denali is pretty clean looking. What's your business? Is it only Dub/bling type stuff or do you do performance tuning and styling?

Really? You guys think it looks tacky.

Hmph. Ok. I take your guys opinions very seriously!! I wasn't looking to get them anytime soon, but just wanted some opinions and to see what they were ACTUALLY for !

Thanks for all of your opinions guys!

Charles we deal with mostly cosmetic parts for the truck & SUV market. We have 2 retail shops and are a wholesale distributor. We do car audio , alarms and such , but we are trying to keep it higher end. We carry Focal and Boston acoustics, K40 , Asanti wheels. Alot of forged wheels, so we do get the Mercedes and BMW's, but as far as tuning goes we havent gotten into it, although I think DH would like to head that direction(I know I would).