Car portraits

Bunkie

Jan 16, 2007
So I kind of came up with a strange idea. I thought it would be really cool to have some kind of uniform setting, portraits of our BVs that can be somewhat consistent throughout but at a time when they are most lovable. And I thought (and call me crazy) my bags have the most personality when they are sitting in the passenger's seat of my car! Sometimes I'll just look over and think how beautiful it is, sitting there innocently without a seat belt.

So I wanted to dedicate this thread to passenger shots. I would start with mine but don't have any pics yet but promise to post soon.

Here is my contribution for my beloved BV :cutesy:

img1599db4.jpg

Mystiletto, I love your car theme pic!! I particularly love the color and how the lighting really shows the texture and fabric of the nappa leather. Thanks so much for sharing.

This is a great idea - although unfortunately before I can feature my passenger seat here I am going to have to go for a good detailing to get rid of the dog hair and muddy dog prints, since my car is the dog car and therefore there is no way my BVs are going to sit there until it is significantly cleaner than it is right now!

annie9999- i have always liked how your cabat looks in the avatar. now i know where it's coming from :tup:

Mystiletto-oh this is a perfect pic to show the shape of a veneta.;) the veneta looks so comfortably sitting on your laps.

Bunkie: great thread! i am trying really hard to fight this urge to pick one up. i held a ferro sloane at my NM and honestly it was quite painful to put it down. I am loving the sloane more and more now.