Car portraits

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks!

ksuromax likes this.
  2. Barolo Loop

Attached Files:

3. Such a beauty! Hi doggo!

ksuromax likes this.
  4. thank you :smile:

5. Hobo in Mallow riding shotgun today :smile:

Attached Files:

6efox, RTone, izumi1460 and 3 others like this.
  6. China red large Veneta

Attached Files:

7. The original Montaigne in lilac

IMG_20191106_095422.jpg

sonyamorris, RTone, annie9999 and 4 others like this.
  8. Is that the Montiagne or the convertible?

9. Oh the way it slouches... The Montaigne has a 15cm wide base. The convertible does not have a rigid base, and may be taller.

southernbelle43 likes this.
  10. the grocery bag wasn’t full, so my loop decided to ride inside of it......weeee!!!!!!
    857BFB39-35D8-4817-9E05-D72E0F22BD10.jpeg

muchstuff likes this.
  11. I am so glad I got one of these grocery bags. I use it all the time for a lot more than groceries. Horrendously expensive, but it will out live me for sure so it is worth the money.

diane278 likes this.
  12. Now if you will just put that cement bag in the mail, please.

diane278 likes this.
  13. The best I can do is pass on this info: my SA told me they might be on sale in Nov. I know it’s a pipe dream, but I wish they’d make it in a Barolo/Nero combo. Anybody listening? Hello? Hello? Daniel?

LLANeedle likes this.
  14. Lol. It would have to be a BIG sale for me at this stage since I am downsizing as quickly as I can. But I do love your bag and love to tease you about it.

15. That’s ok....I can handle it! :hugs: