Car portraits

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They come to good use so it is perfectly fine.

ksuromax likes this.
  2. :smooch:

3. Biletto is riding shotgun on her maiden voyage

Attached Files:

anniebhu, grietje, Rumbabird and 9 others like this.
  4. Already putting my new-to-me Ebano Cervo zip around expandable tote to work! Playing nice with Peltro Medium Cabat.
    IMG_4744.JPG

diane278, anniebhu, dolali and 6 others like this.
  5. I’ve been looking for a replacement for my well used Pacific nodini. Do you find this color versatile?

6. yes, very!
    it goes with everything, the reds, the black, the blue/jeans, the browns
    very neutral, very easy to pair, thanks to its rather darker colour it will not show dirt/wear/denim transfer
    do you want to see it against any particular colour?

7. Off to work with 2 x Nero with gunmetal details, my workhorse the large chain tote and my little chain purse. I should probably add a pop of colour to my BV collection, but somehow I always end up with the neutral colours.
    View attachment 4414699

8. 58E99CB9-5C78-4A1B-9518-35233E91D2CB.jpeg

izumi1460, ShinyW, Nibb and 6 others like this.
  9. What colour is your chain wallet please? Mine is Baccara Red. I got mine sometime in February and the boutique told me it was only available in red and blue (forgot which blue). I would have loved a grey one. Anyway I love it as it is just the right size! I haven’t been on TPF for a long time but I’ll try to post a pic!

10. Chain wallet in Baccara Red. It’s really more of a small crossbody bag than a chain wallet as I can fit in quite a lot - cards, cash, sunglasses, lipstick and even my bulky car fob. I’m seriously thinking of getting another one in black or grey! IMG_2815.JPG

izumi1460, ShinyW, Nibb and 4 others like this.
  11. The light in the photo is playing tricks I’m afraid, it is not grey but Nero, black. I was actually choosing between the red and the black but ended up with the black one. Your Baccara red is gorgeous!

Shimmery likes this.
  12. Thank you! I think your black one is gorgeous too and I might very well get one too!

Flippary likes this.
  13. :PI wonder how this Argento Ossidato pouch got in my car. I hope I’ve slipped to the bottom of the slope. C2AE5AA2-CD51-4E70-85A4-AC151151EA62.jpeg FE353AB4-4FA6-4E2B-B7B8-0500DD3695AD.jpeg

14. The slope goes for miles and miles...nice choice, very pretty!

frenziedhandbag and Nibb like this.
  15. Thank you!