• Electric blue

• Ochre, yellow

• Cobalt, navy blue with pink trim

Results are only viewable after voting.

CPA

O.G.
Dec 4, 2011
Hi friends,

I am at the lv store today and could not decide which color to get, the ochre was not my 1st choice, but after seeing it in real life, it's beautiful. Pls help me decide. I am thinking getting two. The colors I am debating are:

1. Fuschia
2. Ochre -yellow
3. Electric blue
4. Navy- with the pink trim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Hi friends,

I am at the lv store today and could not decide which color to get, the ochre was not my 1st choice, but after seeing it in real life, it's beautiful. Pls help me decide. I am thinking getting two. The colors I am debating are:

1. Fuschia
2. Ochre -yellow
3. Electric blue
4. Navy- with the pink trim

Since you are thinking of getting two, I would suggest getting one bright color (ocre would be a great choice) and then cobalt with pink trim for a more neutral color. This way you have one to use when you want a pop of color and the other one when you want a more subtle look.

Well I like the red one, second is yellow. The pink trim on navy one is my last choice. I feel a little bit of a novelty factor included in the design which I will get tired of the combination one day.

Soon many bags will do a contrast glazing style and it will be hype and then HYPED. The capucine fits a classic color combo.