Capucines or Twist Tote?!

Capucines PM or Twist Tote colors?

• Total voters

JAlej

May 28, 2020
Hi everyone! My first post ever and it’s regarding my anniversary present showdown! I’m stuck between choosing a Capucines PM (love the elegant style) or the Twist Tote (epi leather tends to be more durable). I know none of the boutiques in my area are open due to the pandemic, so I will be paying a trip to see these two beauties in person before purchasing, but was hoping to pick some brains and do some research in the meantime. Any pros and cons about either one (or both if you have them!) would be greatly appreciated!

I’m leaning towards Capucines, but nervous about the durability of that leather. Also, does anyone know if/when more MM colors will be released? There are currently only 2 MM options and I’m not crazy about the handles.

The twist is beautiful, but My heart is only really open to it because of epi durability.

(This would be an everyday office work bag)

If you read my whole ramble, THANK YOU!

The capucines will lose its structure over time, the bb size will last longer. But I still vote for the capucines as it’s more elegant and timeless. I think the style of the twist/boy/diorama is going out in the next few years

Reactions: JAlej
Definitely the capucines. The leather on it is quite durable and the style is just classic. Hands down one of the best bags LV has ever made. I think if you store the capucines properly you don’t have worry about structure loss.

I’m wondering if LV is leaning away from the MM size since it’s being released in less colors.

Reactions: JAlej and CPA
Definitely the capucines. The leather on it is quite durable and the style is just classic. Hands down one of the best bags LV has ever made. I think if you store the capucines properly you don’t have worry about structure loss.

I’m wondering if LV is leaning away from the MM size since it’s being released in less colors.
I do like the Capucines also, collected 6 now, I think the mm is less being made as it is heavy. I was able to turn them in because of glazing issues. And I bought all PM size. I don’t like the bb size even though it is trendy now. I need my bags to fit the essentials.

Reactions: JAlej and Venessa84