Capucines MM dilemma

CaribeanQueen

May 17, 2014
Hello LV Lovers,
I purchased a Capucines MM for a great price and in a stunning color and condition . I am having doubts due to weight. Yes, I know the bag would be heavy due to the double layer of leather. I am use to bags being heavy so I was kinda of surprise at how much heavier it was compared to my Chanel Jumbo. I am thinking I should get the PM with the strap to offset the weight of the bag. The problem is there are not alot of PM on the resale market and I am not sure I want to purchase it new Should I return the MM or keep it?

Hello LV Lovers,
I purchased a Capucines MM for a great price and in a stunning color and condition . I am having doubts due to weight. Yes, I know the bag would be heavy due to the double layer of leather. I am use to bags being heavy so I was kinda of surprise at how much heavier it was compared to my Chanel Jumbo. I am thinking I should get the PM with the strap to offset the weight of the bag. The problem is there are not alot of PM on the resale market and I am not sure I want to purchase it new Should I return the MM or keep it?
If you're not completely in love with the MM, regardless of the price or condition, then that's a problem and the bag just wasn't meant to be. I personally say return it and keep an eye out for a PM if that would be a better fit; one will show up in due time and when it does your heart will sing.

Return. You are obviously having doubts, and the weight is a strong concern. Way too heavy. Return while you can, if you don't you will probably have regret.... and just keep checking for the PM, or the BB, which I love.

Reactions: Nivahra