Capucines MM as a work bag? Help me decide

Hi everyone, I've been pondering whether to splash on a Capucines MM as a work bag but I don't know whether it is big enough to fit a4 files... do any of the ladies in this forum have a capcuines in MM size and can help me out? If it can't fit an a4 book/file, it will be a shame :sad:
Thank you!

Reactions: thewave1969
Capucines are lovely but not that practical for a work bag, however you could get the capucines to carry your phone, wallet etc and just use a cheap tote bag to lug everything else - I often do this if I want to take a nice LV to work and that way I can still carry my lunch etc in the carry bag and not worry about wrecking the LV.

Thank you Ladies for replying, I don't often need to carry alot of stuff to work just the odd a4 files which is why I was contemplating the Capucines MM.... Can anyone tell me if it would fit an a4 file?

I have a folder somewhere here, and I do have a Capucines MM, so I will check just in case. However, I can tell you now with 99.999% certainty that it will not. It isn't a terrible spacious bag, and remember it tapers toward the top. I've sometimes been surprised at the things it DOESN'T fit.

Thank you!!

It took me a bit to find a file! I am not 100% sure on the size for this, but I was in fact able to fit it!

It does stick up at the top, so I probably wouldn’t put it in the back section because it would get in the way of the flap. I’m not sure if that’s a dealbreaker. Also, it is a tight fit—I had to bend it slightly to get it in there.

6DBD25BE-0986-4686-910A-E16BD99FD38D.jpeg

67CE6FFD-E3F9-4AB4-A1E1-FC89647F5E03.jpeg

It took me a bit to find a file! I am not 100% sure on the size for this, but I was in fact able to fit it!

It does stick up at the top, so I probably wouldn’t put it in the back section because it would get in the way of the flap. I’m not sure if that’s a dealbreaker. Also, it is a tight fit—I had to bend it slightly to get it in there.

View attachment 4806934

View attachment 4806948
Thank you!!! This is perfect and all I needed

Reactions: Annabel Lee