Capucines MM as a work bag? Help me decide

bagaholic786

Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I've been pondering whether to splash on a Capucines MM as a work bag but I don't know whether it is big enough to fit a4 files... do any of the ladies in this forum have a capcuines in MM size and can help me out? If it can't fit an a4 book/file, it will be a shame :sad:
Thank you!

Reactions: thewave1969

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Australia
tickers.TickerFactory.com
Capucines are lovely but not that practical for a work bag, however you could get the capucines to carry your phone, wallet etc and just use a cheap tote bag to lug everything else - I often do this if I want to take a nice LV to work and that way I can still carry my lunch etc in the carry bag and not worry about wrecking the LV.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
The Capucines MM is too heavy even when empty, not a good choice. I normally bring a canvas tote like a Totally or I use my Speedy B for work. Capucines is for the weekend or dinner.

Reactions: thewave1969

bagaholic786

Jul 28, 2020
Thank you Ladies for replying, I don't often need to carry alot of stuff to work just the odd a4 files which is why I was contemplating the Capucines MM.... Can anyone tell me if it would fit an a4 file?

Annabel Lee

Dec 27, 2013
I have a folder somewhere here, and I do have a Capucines MM, so I will check just in case. However, I can tell you now with 99.999% certainty that it will not. It isn't a terrible spacious bag, and remember it tapers toward the top. I've sometimes been surprised at the things it DOESN'T fit.

bagaholic786

Jul 28, 2020
I have a folder somewhere here, and I do have a Capucines MM, so I will check just in case. However, I can tell you now with 99.999% certainty that it will not. It isn't a terrible spacious bag, and remember it tapers toward the top. I've sometimes been surprised at the things it DOESN'T fit.
Thank you!!

Annabel Lee

Dec 27, 2013
Thank you!!
It took me a bit to find a file! I am not 100% sure on the size for this, but I was in fact able to fit it!

It does stick up at the top, so I probably wouldn’t put it in the back section because it would get in the way of the flap. I’m not sure if that’s a dealbreaker. Also, it is a tight fit—I had to bend it slightly to get it in there.

6DBD25BE-0986-4686-910A-E16BD99FD38D.jpeg

67CE6FFD-E3F9-4AB4-A1E1-FC89647F5E03.jpeg

bagaholic786

Jul 28, 2020
It took me a bit to find a file! I am not 100% sure on the size for this, but I was in fact able to fit it!

It does stick up at the top, so I probably wouldn’t put it in the back section because it would get in the way of the flap. I’m not sure if that’s a dealbreaker. Also, it is a tight fit—I had to bend it slightly to get it in there.

View attachment 4806934

View attachment 4806948
Thank you!!! This is perfect and all I needed

Reactions: Annabel Lee