Capucines BB or Twist MM ?

Capucines BB or Twist MM ?

• Capucines BB

• Twist MM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you everyone for your inputs. I've been loosing sleep thinking, searching for pictures, reviews on both bags and still cannot make up my mind. I like the chain strap on the Twist, make the bag looks more fancy to me, and I like that the strap can be double up to wear bag higher when I dont want it to swing. The Capucines BB is so cute and love the different color leather lining, feel so luxurious. Which one do you think will be more timeless, not going to be outdated in few years, cuz I want to keep it for long time. I wish I can have both :smile:

Thank you everyone for your inputs. I've been loosing sleep thinking, searching for pictures, reviews on both bags and still cannot make up my mind. I like the chain strap on the Twist, make the bag looks more fancy to me, and I like that the strap can be double up to wear bag higher when I dont want it to swing. The Capucines BB is so cute and love the different color leather lining, feel so luxurious. Which one do you think will be more timeless, not going to be outdated in few years, cuz I want to keep it for long time. I wish I can have both :smile:
Style wise I love the Capucines look more, but for every day bag I would pick the Twist MM because of size. A poster made me think about size for a moment. I think the Capucines has a classic vibe to me because it looks to transcend time, well for me and my style. :lol: The Twist is a pretty and fun bag, but it looks more now. Well, that's my take. Whatever bag you choose you will look so glamorous. Have fun!

Last edited: