Capucines BB Monochrome Black

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
This is a hot bag and if I didn’t have enough black bags or this with the python handle, I would strongly consider it. No idea if the hardware scratches easily and hopefully someone can help you. Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: Cookie18

Cookie18

Feb 27, 2012
This is a hot bag and if I didn’t have enough black bags or this with the python handle, I would strongly consider it. No idea if the hardware scratches easily and hopefully someone can help you. Good luck with your decision!
do you love the one you have?

Cookie18

Feb 27, 2012
I do very much! It’s one my top 5 favorite bags and couldn’t imagine my collection without it. I’m even considering adding another one.
My SA is making me a little nervous saying it’s not an everyday bag and can go out of shape. Do you baby yours or has it proven to be a little hardy. I’ve just bought it and really love how it looks but scared I’m going to damage it! ‍♀♀♀

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
My SA is making me a little nervous saying it’s not an everyday bag and can go out of shape. Do you baby yours or has it proven to be a little hardy. I’ve just bought it and really love how it looks but scared I’m going to damage it! ‍♀♀♀
No babying and it has been quite durable. I think how you store is important. I keep it stuffed when not being used.

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
I love this bag -- the black HW is gorgeous - don't know about scratches - hopefully someone who owns it can chime in....