which one would you keep?

• Capucine B35 in Togo

• Rose Jaipur K32 in Epsom

Results are only viewable after voting.

babyboss

O.G.
Aug 21, 2010
Hi,

i bought my Capucine birkin35 half yrs ago, and my mom gave me a Rose Jaipur kelly 32 in this christmas.
Dose any one think this two colours are too similar?
I feel both of the two bags are belong to orange family.
And if i only can keep one of the two bags, which one would you suggest me to keep?

Thx

Too similar IMO.

I have B35 RJ and had to turned down B30 Capucine when i got offered since the color is waay to similar..
I love both color the same, they are both intense colors..
What are the hardware on your Capucine B and RJ Kelly? If i were you, i would keep the one that has Gold Hardware.
I personally think RJ and Capucine look best with GHW..

Too similar IMO.

I have B35 RJ and had to turned down B30 Capucine when i got offered since the color is waay to similar..
I love both color the same, they are both intense colors..
What are the hardware on your Capucine B and RJ Kelly? If i were you, i would keep the one that has Gold Hardware.
I personally think RJ and Capucine look best with GHW..
capucine is GHW and RJ K32 is with permabrass Hardware

btw, the K32 is Gold interior with white lining

Then my vote goes to Capucine GHW since its should be togo right?
While the K32 RJ is Candy Kelly with Epsom Leather..
Im not a big fan of Epsom.
I vote Togo Capucine GHW :smile:

Edit: the two colors are too similar in capucine togo and RJ clemence though.. If your RJ is in epsom IMO i think the colors are bit different. Perhaps you should keep both.. ;)

Last edited:
yes i do think they are similar as i was trying on a RJ lindy at the store and had my capucine and a customer commented and said she couldn't even tell they were different colors :shocked: i don't think they are identical but definitely in the same color family and i would consider it repetitive unless you are truly obsessed with these colors.

i am biased since i have a capucine togo B35 which i love immensely, so my vote goes towards that :hbeat: