Capri Mini Messenger...I am in lurve

Loquita

May 16, 2008
I have a thing for smaller messenger bags with flap closures. For reals. I don't know if it's an inherited tendency but it's very, very apparent.

So, yesterday I happened upon these beauty, the Mini Capri Messenger!! I adore the shiny gold HW and slightly tailored look of it, plus the cool side pockets (did I mention that I am also a lipgloss freak? It's the perfect spot to stash my MAC stash!)

So....thoughts?

Capri Mini Messenger in Wine:
Capri-Wine.jpg

Capri MM in Cognac:
CapriMessengerMini-Cognac.jpg

Capri MM in Chocolate:
CapriMini-Chocolate.jpg

And it also comes in black, but I couldn't find a pic for it. Now, what color do you think that I should get? (P.S.: I don't have bags in any of these colors except for black, since my wine bag is currently up for sale) :heart:

Attachments

• th_Capri-Wine.jpg
    th_Capri-Wine.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 265
  • th_CapriMessengerMini-Cognac.jpg
    th_CapriMessengerMini-Cognac.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 253
  • th_CapriMini-Chocolate.jpg
    th_CapriMini-Chocolate.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 258
Ooh so cute! I love this look! The wine is gorgeous (I love reds/purples). Wish I could see some modeling pics eventually just to get an idea of how big/small this baby it. Thanks for sharing :smile:

Do you happen to know the size of this? I've been looking for a messenger bag similar to RM's mini beloved(I gave up on RM because it is no where to be found). I would love to see the width on this one and I hope the strap is not too long.

It's pretty cute! It definitely looks like a decently-sized messenger that's not too small, not too big... The Wine's a stunning leather, too! (There's a pic of Black available at Muse Ten, BTW!)

tejava, the dimensions are listed as l:14 h:8.5 d:5.5 at Treesje.com, and 13" wide, 9.5" high, and 5" deep at Muse Ten. Muse Ten also has the strap drop listed, adjustable from 14.5" to 17.5". Looks like a pretty decent size! I think it might be a bit bigger than RM's Mini Beloved.