Travel Cape Cod - Chatham Bars Inn - MA

Husband and I will be traveling to Cape Cod for 4 days this weeked for a business trip with his work. We will be staying at Chatham Bars Inn. Our only free night is Saturday night and we wanted to go into the downtown and have a special dinner somewhere nice.

Anyone familiar with the area and restaurants and can make a recommendation?

Also, any other recommendations are welcomed and greatly appreciated :smile:

There is a place in Chatham called Pisces that is wonderful if you like seafood, and it's right on the main rd (rt. 28). The food at Chatham Bars in is really good as well, and I have traveled to Chatham just to eat there. There is another place in Chatham called Wequassett Resort and Golf Club. They have a beautiful outside bar with a fire pit, and a great inside dining area.

Have fun!

All of your suggestions were wonderful! We ended up having most meals at Chatham Bars Inn. We went to Main Street one day and had a quick bite at a place called Captains Table. Nothing fancy, just a quick lunch. My husband got lobster something and he still raves about it! All the meals at CBI were fab, that place is top notch!!!! Cape Cod was a wonderful short weekend getaway for us Kentucky folks :smile: