Cape Coat

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

Ive been wanting a cape coat for around 4 months now, but I can't seem to find one that I like. I ordered one online, but I didn't like as much as I thought might have.

The other whilst shopping in Londons Oxford street, I saw a young woman wearing a checkered cape coat and it took my breath away! She disappeared before I could stop her to ask her where she got her beautiful cape from (weird i know lol).

If you know anywhere where I could find them please let me know
    :smile:

2. Try eBay and search for Cape Coat

3. I got one in H&M years back... I think they have more in this year

4. the Zara ones are gorgeous!

5. theres a really nice cape sweater by T alexander wang - its only $250

6. Do these make people look heavier? I am thinking about getting one but I don't want to look bigger, LOL

7. hmm

it would be my dream to wear this one, but i dont know where to find it!!

girlstalkinsmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/leighton.jpg

8. so... has anyone gotten the zara? would luv to see mod pics!

9. I can't seem to get used to these, can someone model one. I'm not even trying them on at the store, they just look weird to me. The last person/actress I saw wearing this was one of the Gossip Girls, Blair-a green one she was meeting chuck on top of the empire state building.

10. I just got one...here's a stock pic of it. :heart:

[​IMG]

11. I'm actually loving capes...look at how you can dress it down or up, jeans, leggings with OTK boots, dresses with tights..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]