Capacity of the Sonatine...

1. Can't find a "what fits in your Sonatine" thread. Can anyone with the purse clue me in on its capacity? Thanks! :flowers:

2. i tried this on once in the store back in January, but i didn't buy it because it didn't fit as much as i liked. it could hold my wallet, phone, and makeup, but it was extremely tight, because it's very narrow inside, kind of like the Multicolore Shirley.

3. i love the shape of this bag (i just hate the vachetta)..it's nice as an evening bag...because i normally keep my bags on my lap when i go out...but my friend has the sonatine and she can lean against the bag without affecting the shape of the bag...

4. I use it as an evening clutch and usually just put my make up, phone (blackeberry, I say type of phone to show bag capacity), cash and credit cards... it fits all perfectly... I have used it a couple time during the day and has fit a zippy style wallet by coach in there comfortably also...

5. I love the shape of this bag too. I remember trying it on a while back but my needs are a bit different now.

I'm hoping to fit my ludlow, cles/keys, and two cells in it + some room to spare. Doable?:upsidedown:

6. i think it's possible..why don't u go to a store and try it out?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice