Capacity Comparision : Med Veneta vs New Ball vs Montaigne

juzluvpink

I luv my kiddos!
O.G.
Jun 25, 2008
In my previous reveal (My med pleated venenta in baltic is here!), annelovepuddy was wondering if the New Ball could hold more than the Medium Veneta as the former has more 'depth'. So.. here you go! As a 'bonus', I've added Montaigne in for the comparison.

1) All my daily stuff
Includes my wallet, coin/card holder, card case, tissue paper, umbrella (not the most glam item in the bag but it's a necessity), 2 pouches (1 for comestics, 1 for other misc items) and my mobile phone.

001_crop.jpg

The New Ball comes with a removable pouch but at times, I'll remove that and use my own pouches. Otherwise, all the items in the 2 pouches will go into that.

002.jpg

annelovepuggy is quite right. The New Ball does hold more because of the base. In the Medium Veneta, the items are pretty snug inside, in the New Ball, there is some room left.

Although it doesn't looks big from the outside but the Montaigne is definitely the roomiest bag among the 3.

006.jpg

My stuff are pretty much 'swimming' inside the bag! :roflmfao:

I think the Montaigne does hold more than it looks like it can hold. I put all of my stuff from my bigger bags into it with no problem. Large pouches and everything. My large BV pouches do NOT fit into my Jumbo Chanel flaps.

juzluvpink - thank you for remembering my question and taking time to do the comparison! This is great help. :tup:
I second doloresmia that this be a sticky.
I've done similar in the purse organizer/insert thread.
For medium veneta, I'm afraid it'll lose its 'souchiness' when it's fully stuffed.
I love all your accessories. The red wallet is charming. How many cards does the card case [the flat one] hold ? I have been wanting to have one.

I love my red (carmine) wallet too.. unfortunately my precious gal drew on it last wednesday (green ball point, roughly 1/2" long). I managed to remove most of the stain but at the same time removed some colour too. It's not that obvious, but... :sad:

Now it's with the boutique for polishing, hopefully can help lighten all the 'imperfections'. :crybaby:

As for the flat card case. It has slot to put 6 cards but I couldn't fit in 6 comfortably so I only put in 4.

I love all your accessories. The red wallet is charming. How many cards does the card case [the flat one] hold ? I have been wanting to have one.

Thank you for this informative post with photos! I'll be reconsidering the Ball bags now. I had thought that the capacity was similar to the medium Veneta (slightly small for what I typically carry), but if the Ball holds more, it might be an option for me.