Cap-Toe T-Strap d'Orsay

Jenmbraun

Jenna goes couture
O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Hi :smile:
I'm new to the boards and I'm hoping to join the CL club soon, but first I need to buy a pair! This weekend I'll be picking up a pair of beige Cap-Toe T-Strap d'Orsay. :yahoo:
I was wondering if any of you beautiful ladies have them? Modeling pictures?
Thank you!!!

Oooooh one more thing-How do I add a wishlist to my signature? I can't seem to find the proper box for entering anything into my siggy:shrugs:

Thank you!
Sorry about the lack of info, here's a picture from the Bergdorf website.
:tup:
BGX0AG9_mn.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I love them even more now having seen modeling pics! Eeeeek! I tried to hunt them down this past weekend, but my local NM didn't have them. Thank you sooo very much for your help!

^^ Jenn ordered hers from Luisaviaroma.com and got a good deal with the exchange rate. Maybe you should consider ordering from them if they have your size!

Thanks savvy and meggy for being on top of things! Jen, as meggy said, definitely consider ordering from Luisaviaroma.com, if your size is available. I saved about $250 over getting them from NM, and although that will be reduced a little due to customs fees, it's still a better deal. I got them 2 days after they shipped, too, so there's not much of a wait if you're impatient! Please let me know if you have more questions - I'm happy to help.

Thanks ladies! I just checked Luisaviaroma.com and it seems I am out luck. I am a 37.5-38, both of which they don't seem to have in stock...I'll keep checking though!
***Keeping fingers crossed***