canyou really really really use a gst as everday bag??????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. should wheather rain, sun, diapers scratches and a tad bit of roughness. should also sit on the ground vs a chair at reastaurant or cafe.
    will it overcomethe mentioned above?????

2. i use mine as an everyday bag. holds up very nicely.

3. I think GST can be used as everyday bag..but one thing keep me from GST is the open top..but if I can find one in pink..I'll forget about the open top...:P regarding scratches..I guess as long as its caviar its quite durable and no need to worry about it

4. [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]i am using mine (beige w/ gold hw) now, truly a care-free everyday bag. and i do put it on the ground sometime.

[/FONT]

5. Thew caviar leather is very strong.

6. I think it's a great everyday bag.

7. i think u definitely can use it as everyday's bag :yes:
    the caviar leather is VERY durable

8. it is:yes:
    We have seen some photos of severely mishandled GSt's that lose their structural integrity. But I think those cases are rare and to be expected, to be honest, due to the negligence thst's so obvious when these people used the bag.

9. I agree..

10. I believe the majority of the ladies who own a GST use it as an everyday bag.

I'm sure the GST is one of the most practical Chanel bags out there.

11. Absolutely...I use mine most everyday lately - - it holds everything well and the caviar is worry-free! Enjoy it!

12. I use mine and no worries at all! Enjoy!

13. My beige/gold chain GST holds up very well. I've been using it quite a bit since I got it about 2 weeks ago. Sometimes the leather gets dirty, but all I do is either rub it clean with a damp cloth or use a soft eraser to get the stains off. I love this bag and am waiting to get another one in black :smile:

14. If I had one I would certainly use it as an everyday bag.

15. Yup! I use mine all the time and it still looks great! The caviar is worry free and very durable. I don't worry too much about scratching it.

I don't put it down on the floor though. :nogood: