Canvas Strap Arrived! Details and Pics

Oct 12, 2006
Last December while at the holiday party at H in Charlotte, I ordered the wide canvas Evelyne III strap to use on my Bolide,
so I can wear it messenger style. It came in on Friday (almost one full year!) and Darra, my wonderful SA sent it
out right away and it arrived today!:biggrin:

I am very pleased with it and it was worth the wait!! I love that it is adjustable, so I can make the length just where I want it.
This really makes the Bolide a practical bag... I can wear it with the thin strap or no strap for more formal-type occasions
but when I need hands free, the canvas strap is perfection!

I had an Evelyne and loved it for a long time but what bothered me was that it had no handle. I like the option of shoulder,
messenger and hand held. And of course the Bolide zips closed and has a gorgeous lining.

This strap would be fab for a Kelly, too.

I've included a picture of the tag in case you need the item number details and pricing info. It was $560....
a rather hefty price but it is beautifully made ... of course!

strap5.jpg

strap6a.jpg

strap2-1.jpg

Wow! Love you new strap, Kallie Girl! I wish I'd thought about ordering an adjustable Evelyne III strap for my Bolide. Mine was just a regular canvas strap, but yours will work sooo much better.

Congratulations! It looks nice on your Bolide. How does the length compare to a Kelly canvas strap?

Thanks! There is just one canvas strap ... for the Evelyne .. but we can special order that one for the Kelly and Bolide. The original Evelyne strap was not adjustable and people would have to be measured and choose one length for their special ordered strap. This one is the one used on the Evelyne III and it is adjustable so it can go over a heavy coat or made shorter to work without a coat, etc.