Canvas Speedy 25 opening?

I have a 25 and love it! I use a full size Sarah wallet or a full size red leather Coach wallet usually and have not had any problems.

As long as you don't get into a rush to take your wallet out or put it in it should be fine. You could scratch a wallet on any bag with a zipper if you were in a hurry I think.

My Emilie wallet has been scratched so many times by the zipper, not just in the 25 though, all the other bags as well, because i tend to be in a rush to get my wallet in and out of the bag. So far, the canvas is still in perfect condition :shrugs: I guess it's true what they say, LV canvas is indestructible

I love my 25... It was my first LV, so partially it's sentimental. I always regretted not sizing up to the 30, but after reading this thread, I'm kind of happy I went with the cute 25. As for the zipper, I don't have any issues :smile:

Thank you all for your input! Hmmm...maybe I just need to get a little canvas wallet to go with the 25 so I won't have to worry about scratching up my leather one :graucho: