Canvas Mono does it look luxurious????

Oh I know..I love how you see the bold color before the logos on those. And the leather smell of the vernis..I love it!
Also, I kind of think it's neat how so many of today's lines have all evolved around the monogram canvas (i.e. denim, multicolore, vernis, the murakami designs, etc.)

Speaking of vernis also, I can't wait to see what colors are coming for Spring, though I read on here that one would be red. I hope that's not the only color since there have already been 2 other reds..sigh. I want black and another purple.

Yeah, I'm excited to see some more colors too, I would love another green! I'm not much of a red bag person, I think they're pretty, but not for me.....I like the perle and am still thinking about getting something in it, but I think I may just wait to see if more colors I'm interested in come out for the spring and when I'm in Hawaii I may get another chanel bag (instead of the reade I was planning on):angel: sorry LV.....
I'm def. getting some LV in Hawaii though b/c it's a little cheaper:yes: maybe a suhali agenda and cles or a wapity, I have to say though, by the time I use ****** and when elux is running free shipping I think it's a better deal than HI, not that that's the most important thing, or that it's much money for that matter, but it's always a little thrilling to feel like you got a little bit of a deal on LV because it really never happens....

Hehe..Suhali agenda. I just bought a Plum one yesterday and had it heat stamped..it's done but I can't pick it up until Thursday since I'm busy this week. Ergh.
And don't feel bad, I've been carrying Chanel bags this week too. I was neglecting my pink/black cambon bag so I've been carrying that one the last couple days.
I still do want that mini pleaty. Oh and as for vernis, I have no idea why but I think a grass/shamrock green would be GORGEOUS. My peppermint is nice but I'd love a true green.