Canvas Garden Party Question

1. For the longest time I've been wanting to get a Garden Party. At first I was thinking of the GP Twilly but now more and more I'm thinking of the canvas in Natural with black buffalo. That way I could use all my pocket squares with it and give it different looks. :smile: For those of you with canvas H bags, is it very difficult to keep them clean?
    Also, do you think the TPM would be a good everyday size? (I don't carry a whole lot.) :flowers: Thanks!

2. I have this exact bag. Not a problem at all to keep clean. The TPM should be perfect if you don't carry much, and it comes with a strap unlike the other sizes.

3. Thanks Hermesgroupie! I think I've finally decided that this is the bag for me. :drinkup:

4. That was simple!^^

5. :roflmfao: I don't know why it's taken me so long to decide (years). After looking through old posts last night and seeing La Van's GP with the twilly I just thought wow I really need a GP. :graucho: That way I can get even more use out of my pocket squares and I don't have a lot of "summery" bags. I was just worried about keeping it clean. :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice