Canvas bubbles issue

Styleanyone

Jul 13, 2016
I have this bag for long time that I bought at airport duty free store. After a few years, I noticed there are some bubbles on both side of the bag. I don’t know what were the cause of them. Has anyone had similar problem? Do I need to bring to the boutique to get repaired? Thank you for all your suggestions.
7EA6C03D-D76E-4378-9B48-6C9FF03921FE.jpegFAE84665-883A-4C70-B5FE-934035737009.jpeg1FEE7AD9-B593-405B-A376-6A9749F72CE8.jpegimage.jpg

If you bought it at burberry you could at least try sending them an e-mail and asking for advice.

Have you washed it? Or used it a lot?

My bag started to do that after I had washed it several times...

I never wash my bags. I noticed 1-2 years after I bought it. It has been in the closet since. I took it out the other day and looked again. It stays the same. I think I might give it away. I might send an email just to check what they say. But I am no longer have the receipt.

I don't think there's any way to fix this, sadly... Do you by any chance live in a humid climate? Or was the bag stored in a tight space, with no air circulation?

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/damaged-burberry-a-way-to-fix.147815/page-2
And expecially this thread, scroll down a bit: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/burberry-does-not-stand-behind-their-products.1052654/page-2

@IntheOcean, the only thing I can think- I used to put the bag inside the suitcase a few times when I was traveling.
I don't think that could've done it, no. I guess it's just how Burberry coated canvas behaves sometimes :sad: Did you contact Burberry to see if any repair is possible? I know you no longer have the receipt, but perhaps it wouldn't matter as much since, I assume, if they were to offer any services you'd have to pay for it out of pocket anyway because the bag was purchased a long time ago? Also, as a side note: if you paid by a credit or a debit card, you will have the record of the purchase on your bank accound and you can have the receipt emailed to you.