Canthopexy/Canthoplasty

Tremere

May 25, 2019
I've read that this surgery is used to give that 'cat eye' look (Angelina Jolie, Bella Hadid... got it done). My eyes are already very almond shape, is it worth the risk?

I saw three different surgeons in my home country (Western Europe) and they all agreed that my eyes didn't need anything. Has anybody that already had a double eyelid gotten a canthopexy/canthoplasty in Korea?

Thanks! How much did it cost and how was the recovery? Do you have pics of the before and after? Also, are you Asian or Caucasian?

I actually just posted a thread about it! It cost around 1,300,000 won, and it has been a month now and swelling has gone significantly down and bruising is close to nonexistent. Also, I am Asian.

My skin is flawless right now, but my eyes are already quite big and almond shaped, and I'm thinking it probably won't be worth the risk.

If your eyes are already quite big and almond-shape, keep it that way! Unless u want bigger eyes... I envy u. I have small eyes and monolids so I am considering canthoplasty and double eyelid surgery!